Fresh In The Wallet System

Oscarwhite

DIVISION II MOD
Staff member
Whiteball
May 2, 2020
If you look around, by the header, by the sidebar or by the footer, you'd find your wallet info and richest members on display, or maybe you simply click the icon beside the search icon in Navbar, can't see it? must be a thing with mobile, just click it.

You now have a wallet if you have an account on this website.
What can you do with PMN MONEY? Let me fill you in.
Right now, not much, but use the cash in updating profile picture and downloading attachments...
This period is when as pioneers, it will be wise for you to mine. Because what you can use it for overtime will be, is, really lit.

From next league seasons, we'll take some steps further into realism.

- You may need some wallet cash to enter in for tournaments.
- You may order for the purchase of in-game items with your PMN wallet stash.
- You may ask for withdrawal into your bank account or purchase airtime with it.
- You may get to place bets on matches to come and earn even more than you bet with, all increasing factor dependent on the odds.

And even more, to get you kick-started, as a rich rig that I am, I will be doing a giveaway, everyone that drops a meaningful comment under this post gets a 20Naira transferred to his/her account from me.

Yes, the PMN wallet has two CREDIT type, Gold and Silver. Gold> Silver<.

How can you earn the silvers and gold for now?
GOLD
-
Daily Login = 1Gold
-Register = 2Gold
-Attachment Get Download = 1 Gold

Silver
-Register = 10Naira
-Get Follower = 5Naira
-Update Status = 2Naira
-Like Profile Post = 1Naira
-Receive Profile Post Like = 2Naira
-Create New Thread = 15Naira
-Vote Poll = 3Naira
-Receive Poll Vote = 1Naira
-Like Post = 2Naira
-Receive Post Like = 5Naira
-Attachment Get Download = 10Naira
-Do have a happy Birthday!!! =25Naira

What Can You Spend On Right Now?
-Download Attachment = 5Naira
-Delete Avatar = 3Naira
-Follow a user = 2Naira

And that's it for now, please maintain decorum whilst you try to stash up some cash, no spamming of the post or new accounts, you will be severely penalized for attempting any unscrupulous maneuver to acquire some Naira or gold.

Cheers to greater heights pioneers.🍻
This is a nice initiative

Reactions: Fried Plantain

Johnnydhino

Whiteball
Jul 27, 2020
If you look around, by the header, by the sidebar or by the footer, you'd find your wallet info and richest members on display, or maybe you simply click the icon beside the search icon in Navbar, can't see it? must be a thing with mobile, just click it.

You now have a wallet if you have an account on this website.
What can you do with PMN MONEY? Let me fill you in.
Right now, not much, but use the cash in updating profile picture and downloading attachments...
This period is when as pioneers, it will be wise for you to mine. Because what you can use it for overtime will be, is, really lit.

From next league seasons, we'll take some steps further into realism.

- You may need some wallet cash to enter in for tournaments.
- You may order for the purchase of in-game items with your PMN wallet stash.
- You may ask for withdrawal into your bank account or purchase airtime with it.
- You may get to place bets on matches to come and earn even more than you bet with, all increasing factor dependent on the odds.

And even more, to get you kick-started, as a rich rig that I am, I will be doing a giveaway, everyone that drops a meaningful comment under this post gets a 20Naira transferred to his/her account from me.

Yes, the PMN wallet has two CREDIT type, Gold and Naira. Gold> Naira<.

How can you earn the silvers and gold for now?
GOLD (usable by Gold ball and Black ball members only)
-Thread Sticky (if you create a worthwhile thread that gets the sticky pin from an admin)
= 1Gold
-Register = 2Gold (becomes available for use only after you've grabbed a gold ball or black ball subscription)

Naira
-Register = 10Naira
-Get Follower = 5Naira
-Update Status = 2Naira
-Like Profile Post = 1Naira
-Receive Profile Post Like = 2Naira
-Create New Thread = 15Naira
-Vote Poll = 3Naira
-Receive Poll Vote = 1Naira
-Like Post = 2Naira
-Receive Post Like = 5Naira
-Attachment Get Download = 10Naira
-Do have a happy Birthday!!! =25Naira

What Can You Spend On Right Now?
-Download Attachment = 5Naira
-Delete Avatar = 3Naira
-Follow a user = 2Naira

And that's it for now, please maintain decorum whilst you try to stash up some cash, no spamming of the post or new accounts, you will be severely penalized for attempting any unscrupulous maneuver to acquire some Naira or gold.

Cheers to greater heights pioneers.🍻
I've done some of this but my PMN naira is still N10. Why? Is there anything I'm missing?🤦🏿‍♂️