Discussion Students, let's talk.

Fried Plantain

DEV
PREMIUM USER
May 2, 2020
Edo.
www.cirphrank.com
Rainy or Sunny, like life; the game goes on.

This aim of this post is simple and as such I don't have much to say but just one question;

To make participation easier for students respect when school is in session, what do you suggest is implemented?

bear in mind your response is paramount as most of y'all are undergraduates. Some are even fresh secondary school leavers. Answer and share the post with others to answer too. Thank you.

CC: @Kinqike @J... @SirSaem @Johnnydhino @Stainlex @Stevo Calz @CastroFC

Tag whoever I missed that you know. Drop your comments.

EPA Gameplay

Black Ball
PREMIUM USER
May 2, 2020
Students are at school, so they have freedom, so match deadline should be extended till 12am so that students can play their games at night before they sleep or do all night reading. No class for night now, na only those wen they do night work fit not play. So anybody wen e schedule too tight should not participate.

Reactions: Fried Plantain

Antoine

Whiteball
Jul 29, 2020
Well. The fixtures days are still ok. But I feel the deadline should be increased on school days (MONDAY - FRIDAY)

Day 1 fixture can drop by 7.00pm on Sunday and deadline is 6.45pm on Tuesday. Day 2 fixture is dropping at 7.00pm on Tuesday, then it last till 6.45pm on Thursday. Day 3 fixture is dropping 7:00pm on Thursday to 11.45pm on Friday because Fridays to Sundays are weekends.
And day 4 fixtures can drop at 9pm on Friday till 11:45pm on Saturday. Then sunday's will be for collation.

Thanks for reading.

Kinqike

Whiteball
May 2, 2020
I think more than 1 fixtures can be released ... More like fixtures for the week

And the matches can be played anytime during the week

So a dealing of 1 week for all matches that week

Stainlex

Whiteball
Sep 26, 2020
Warri
I dont see easier way..... cos students will all be busy now for exams and other stuff due to the pandemic break.... The only way, is for the organisers to make clear during registrations that the season/tournament is for those that know that they have spear time for it..... and deadline should be extended as precautions